Festivals Tables

J.R. Logan

Apr 20, 2023, 4:03:20 PM4/20/23
to Outreach-Committee
Outreach-Committee,

There are two festivals where we would like to have MakeHaven represented but because we are hosting a hackathon staff will be unlikely to make happen.

  • Hill Neighborhood Festival (Saturday, May 20st, 2023 | 12pm-6)
  • Newhallville Neighborhood Festival (Sunday, May 21nd, 2023 | (12pm-6pm)

I am hoping this could be a way for the outreach committee to get involved (with staff support). Maybe members of the committee could help identify volunteers and help coordinate an activity at these fairs (with staff help).

Any interest or ideas?

--

J.R. Logan
Executive Director

MakeHaven:  TourNewsletter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Website | Donate

Share a skill you have learned?
We can help you become a paid or volunteer instructor at MakeHaven. Let us know you are interested at: https://www.makehaven.org/instructor

J.R. Logan

May 4, 2023, 12:32:00 PM5/4/23
to Outreach-Committee
Checking in on if there is any interest in figuring out how to get MakeHaven represented at these events.