Fwd: Form submission from: Committee Volunteer Interest

J.R. Logan

May 26, 2023, 3:47:45 PM5/26/23
to Outreach-Committee
We have someone interested in joining the committee.

Charlie as the Chair makes the final decision but, sharing with the group for any input.

May 30, 2023, 12:35:58 PM5/30/23
to J.R. Logan, Outreach-Committee
I've gotten to know Emma a bit as they're taking the Foundations course with me. They're not only great to interact with but really solid with social media, marketing and documentation (photos & short films). I suspect they would be a great addition to the committee.

Ashley Zdeb
They/Elle
Education Coordinator

Want to share a skill you have learned?