Meeting Agenda

J.R. Logan

May 8, 2024, 1:14:31 PMMay 8
to Outreach-Committee
Outreach and retention committee is at 5:30pm today (online meeting).

Outreach & Retention Committee (Member Satisfaction/ Retention and New Member Engagement)
Wednesday, May 8 · 5:30 – 6:30pm
Time zone: America/New_York
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/mio-gqjs-zbn
Or dial: ‪(US) +1 318-565-6625‬ PIN: ‪667 245 382‬#
More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/mio-gqjs-zbn?pin=9836071266831

Outreach Meeting Agenda

Introductions (some new people)

1. Discuss Outreach initiatives meetups and status / progress
We have been increasing the number of meetups at MakeHaven as led by Nancy and promoted by Brenda. Report attached exporting all events tagged as meetup.
Our various events do help to build awareness. This is a report showing those counts:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-tSIteIldXDKzpb0E-0r452Fop8PWaf-h12HfXiGPJg/edit?usp=sharing

2. Discuss Retention Churn Insights
We have seen slower than hoped membership growth we will look at some charts and discuss.

3. Partnership CPEN Agreement
CPEN works in Newhallville and is interested in collaborating. Following some meetings we developed an MOU making clear our intention to collaborate.

4. Outreach Planning Discussion

--

J.R. Logan
Executive Director

MakeHaven:  TourNewsletter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Website | Donate

Share a skill you have learned?
We can help you become a paid or volunteer instructor at MakeHaven. Let us know you are interested at: https://www.makehaven.org/instructor

Meetups-2023-(may8).pdf

J.R. Logan

May 8, 2024, 1:35:45 PMMay 8
to Outreach-Committee
Since non-payment is a significant source of why people's memberships were cancelled I am sharing our policy that is automated in the system. It sends emails to updated card info, and tries 1, 4, and 9 days after invoice, then it cancels.

image.png