Possible Agenda Items

J.R. Logan

Feb 20, 2024, 2:57:40 PMFeb 20
to Outreach-Committee, Emma Vannorsdall
I am putting forward possible agenda items for the meeting tomorrow. Charlie as committee chair get final decision on top items but I invite committee members to suggest other discussions:

Event Marketing -- How do we better promote the events / workshops to sell tickets.

Pathways to Trades Recruitment - We are piloting a program, how can we recruit people interested in exploring metal and wood and digital fab work? Can we partner with community organizations who refer to us?

Discuss Sliding Scale Outreach - We have implemented the sliding scale pricing. How should this be shared?

Partners to Refer Members - Can we work with partners to get general membership referral. What organizations would we partner with to advance our DEI goals.

New Haven Eco Lab Recruitment - A program of 18 - 25 year olds Second iteration with Gather.

Review Recruitment Demographics of Previous Year

image.png

image.png

--

J.R. Logan
Executive Director

MakeHaven:  TourNewsletter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Website | Donate

Share a skill you have learned?
We can help you become a paid or volunteer instructor at MakeHaven. Let us know you are interested at: https://www.makehaven.org/instructor

Kate Cebik

Feb 21, 2024, 8:34:24 AMFeb 21
to J.R. Logan, Outreach-Committee, Emma Vannorsdall
Sorry to miss the meeting -- Wednesday nights are tough for me as that's when Stephen facilitates in the space so I'm on call for all kid pickups and such. If we could scoot to another day in the future I'd be much more likely to be available.
Thanks
Kate
--
Kate Cebik