Outreach Notes

J.R. Logan

Feb 21, 2024, 6:10:47 PMFeb 21
to Outreach-Committee, bo...@makehaven.org
Attending: Ashely, Brenda, JR

Eco Innovation Lab  - Informational meetup next Wednesday.
Link: https://connect.makehaven.org/civicrm/event/info?id=58&reset=1
This is Gather New Haven's program but we would like to see it be successful in recruitment. We have some contacts and community partners in disadvantaged communities who could help recruit 18-25 year olds interested in eco innovation.
ACTION: Forward information event to contacts (Ashely, JR, anyone)

Event Promotion - Brenda as a volunteer posts events to:
  • Chatham Square
  • Arts Council
  • Info New Haven News calendar
  • Meetup (for free/public events)
  • Facebook (need to check if can we also post to MakeHaven)
ACTION: Investigate how Brenda can cross post between facebook and instagram (JR)

Brenda, would like to be able to see how many people are attending on the website so she knows what to prioritize.

ACTION: Figure out how to let Brenda see event registrations (JR)

J.R. Logan
Executive Director
MakeHaven

MakeHaven:  TourNewsletter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Website | Donate

Share a skill you have learned?
We can help you become a paid or volunteer instructor at MakeHaven. Let us know you are interested at: https://www.makehaven.org/instructor