Meeting tomorrow

1 view

J.R. Logan

Feb 14, 2023, 4:07:43 PM2/14/23
to Outreach-Committee
On the calendar we have a meeting tomorrow. It was put at 5:30am by mistake. I moved it to 5pm as a starting point but I wanted to checkin on availability.

Does 5pm tomorrow work for you?

Is another time better with work schedules? Would through the day be better?

Also what would you like to talk about?

The defalt topic is: "Marketing and Partnerships / Collaborations for Inclusion"

We also have the survey to review.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BHuenfGNNegj1PIDFYOxBacPq6gGpOcBUcKeG2t_Lvw/edit?usp=sharing

--

J.R. Logan
Executive Director

MakeHaven:  TourNewsletter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Website | Donate

Share a skill you have learned?
We can help you become a paid or volunteer instructor at MakeHaven. Let us know you are interested at: https://www.makehaven.org/instructor

Kate Cebik

Feb 15, 2023, 11:13:40 AM2/15/23
to J.R. Logan, Outreach-Committee
I should be able to make 5. During the day (eg 11am) is often better for me, but I understand if that's not the case for others.

I'm curious about the retention portion of outreach and retention as well. J.R., I sent an email "Gather stat info" with some ideas about data that I thought would be helpful for diversity committee. If it's doable, it might also be applicable for our purposes.

I'd also be curious about how we can best partner with groups that will reach adults -- I feel like we get more asks for family centered things, which are a better fit for Eli Whitney. Maybe focusing on external pushes that focus on the areas ranked highest in POC/women groups (annual meeting slide 9) – planning partnerships and events around woodworking, printmaking, textiles, and arts & crafts (perhaps with better definition of arts & crafts?)

Thanks,
Kate

--
Kate Cebik
she/her/hers

J.R. Logan

Feb 15, 2023, 11:19:29 AM2/15/23
to Kate Cebik, Outreach-Committee
Shaunda wrote back and can not do today.

I understand she is off on the 22nd. So looking to do then. Waiting to hear back from her what is best time.  Sound like through the day on the 22nd might work best?

Kate Cebik

Feb 15, 2023, 11:22:25 AM2/15/23
to J.R. Logan, Outreach-Committee
Wed 22nd works for me. I will be unavailable from 3:15-4:30 or so, so if we can do it earlier that is best.

Ashley Zdeb

Feb 15, 2023, 11:26:25 AM2/15/23
to Kate Cebik, J.R. Logan, Outreach-Committee
My calendar is open for the 22nd, whatever time works best for the rest of the group.
--
Ashley Zdeb
They/Elle

Want to share a skill you have learned?