Magnolia JIRA does not allow creating new issues

Samuli Saarinen

Jan 31, 2023, 2:16:57 AM1/31/23
to Magnolia User Mailing List
Hi, just to let you know that at least for a week now  your JIRA does not allow adding new issues with some vague error message:

20230131091137-Create Issue - Magnolia - Issue tracker — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

Only fields I've edited are Project, Issue type, Summary, Components, Environment and Description

BR, Samuli

Samuli Saarinen

Feb 2, 2023, 9:27:24 AM2/2/23
to Magnolia User Mailing List, Samuli Saarinen
Tried again today and seems to be working.

BR, Samuli

Roman Kovařík

Feb 3, 2023, 2:09:42 AM2/3/23
to Magnolia User Mailing List, samuli....@gmail.com
Hey,

I forwarded the first message to our infrastructure team, not sure if they've contacted you directly but I'm glad the issue is solved.

Regards
Roman