How to avoid editing and publishing by the same user

Mario de Vicente Fernández

Jan 24, 2022, 5:44:18 AMJan 24
to Magnolia User Mailing List
Hi all

We have created different groups for editors and publishers users, but we have also found that after several months of evolution almost all the editors users belong also to the publisher group.

As this can even make sense for a lot of users (administrators, MKT managers...) we would need to find a way to avoid that an editor could publish their own creations/modifications without an aditional validation.

Is there a way en Magnolia (5.7 but planning to upgrade to 6.2 in the short term) to avoid that a user could approve its own contributions?

Thanks in advance

Mario