Bynder integration

Sandra Díaz Hergueta

Jan 23, 2024, 8:13:30 AMJan 23
to Magnolia User Mailing List

Hi,

We have made the Bynder integration in our project with the DAM connector pack following the documentation and doing all the configuration in it. The connection is ok because we can see the Bynder folder in the asset app.

When we try to select an asset in the component, both folders appear, which is ok. But after selecting one bynder asset, it returns us an ID and doesn’t render any image.

imagen (1).png

If we modify the field type and add a chooser

image: $type: damLinkField chooserId: dam-bynder:chooser required: true i18n: true

we can only select assets from the bynder folder, and in that case, it renders correctly.

is there any configuration that allows us to be able to use both platforms at the same time in the same field and render both correctly?

Also, we have another issue, we cannot see the thumbnail and the preview, any configuration left??

Thanks you!

Regards

Lam Nguyen Bao

Jan 24, 2024, 3:30:30 AMJan 24
to Magnolia User Mailing List, sandra-dia...@rentokil-initial.com
Hi Sandra,

We have thoroughly tested the latest version of the DAM and unable to reproduce the issue. Furthermore, we have verified that different assets can be selected from both Bynder and JCR-based systems. Could you provide additional details to further clarify the situation?

Thanks,
Lam Nguyen

Laura Delnevo

Jan 24, 2024, 7:17:10 AMJan 24
to user...@magnolia-cms.com, sandra-dia...@rentokil-initial.com
Hi Sandra,

If the issue persists, I would suggest raising a Support request ticket on Jira to be able to have dedicated and faster support to look into the challenge you're having.

Kind regards,
Laura Delnevo
Product Manager
Magnolia Logo

laura....@magnolia-cms.com
Magnolia CMS
Magnolia International Ltd.
Oslo-Strasse 2, 4142 Münchenstein (Basel), Switzerland
Book a meeting