Custom action in Assets actionbar

Aiping Zhang

Jul 13, 2022, 12:38:35 PM7/13/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List
Hi all,

I recently upgraded Magnolia for my applications to CE 6.2.19 from 5.6.8. I tried to re-arrange the actionbar for folder group in dam-app but it seems I can't do it, and I'm also unable to add/remove action bars there.

Looks like there is a hidden assets app configured in /modules/ui-admincentral/config/appLauncherLayout/hiddenApps. And I'm trying to make changes in /modules/dam-app/apps/assets/subApps/browser/actionbar/sections/folder, but nothing happens on the action bar in Assets app.

Could you please help me to point to where I should make changes to the actionbar configurations or it's impossible to do this?

Thanks,
Aiping

Roman Kovařík

Jul 14, 2022, 2:17:05 AM7/14/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List, azh...@uchicago.edu
Hey :-)

the new dam app is configured here /dam-app-jcr/decorations/dam-assets-app/apps/dam.subApps.yaml as described in the documentation.

Hope that helps
Roman

Aiping Zhang

Jul 14, 2022, 11:46:59 AM7/14/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List, roman....@magnolia-cms.com, Aiping Zhang

Hi Roman,

Thanks for help! I looked into the /modules/dam-app-jcr and there is just a property 'version'. No 'decorations' node found there. Maybe on CE edition we are not able to see it?

Thanks,
Aiping

Aiping Zhang

Jul 14, 2022, 10:10:55 PM7/14/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List, Aiping Zhang, roman....@magnolia-cms.com
Hi Roman,

I found /dam-app-jcr/decorations/dam-assets-app/apps/dam.subApps.yaml file. I need to go to Resources Files.

Thanks,
Aiping