How to change order of menu items in actionBar of pages app

Marc “Marc J” Johnen

Dec 21, 2022, 2:57:02 PM12/21/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List
Hello everyone,
as an example I exchange the two entries on

After logging out and in (or just closing the pages app) I would expect "Import" to be in front of "Export". I know the pages app is being decorated by personalization-components-compatibility, but also if I decorate these nodes locally and make sure my module is initialized after personalization, it is still not working.

Thanks
Marc

Roman Kovařík

Dec 22, 2022, 2:47:47 AM12/22/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List, 108m...@googlemail.com
Hi Marc,

You are editing the configuration of the compatibility pages app, the configuration for the active pages app is in https://demo.magnolia-cms.com/.magnolia/admincentral#app:resources:edit;/pages-app/apps/pages-app.yaml:edit

Hope that helps
Roman

Marc “Marc J” Johnen

Dec 22, 2022, 6:55:38 AM12/22/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List, roman....@magnolia-cms.com, Marc Johnen
Of course, I got confused and thought pages-app was the old and pages the new one.
Thanks Roman