Uri Mapping Module

Christoph Damm

Dec 13, 2022, 11:44:53 AM12/13/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List
Hello,

I am a little confused unsure about the following incubator  module:

Is this still active / supposed to be working with magnolia 6.2.25?
Or does this strictly mean it is only available with magnolia 6.2.4?

Any alternative available?

Thanks and regards,

Christoph

Tobias Kerschbaum

Dec 14, 2022, 2:51:10 AM12/14/22
to user...@magnolia-cms.com
Hey Christoph,

this is the min version to use it because its related to the new UI-Framework, so it should still work with the newest Magnolia version.
I will update the documentation to make it more clear.

An often used alternative would be the Vanity URL module.
The Modules are pretty similar in the base functionality but have quite some differences.
Maybe just try both and see what fits your use case best.

Best regards,
Tobias

Tobias Kerschbaum Solution Architect
Tobias.K...@magnolia-cms.com

Magnolia
Oslo-Strasse 2, 4142 Münchenstein (Basel), Switzerland
Office: +41 61 228 90 00 www.magnolia-cms.com

Christoph Damm

Dec 14, 2022, 1:52:09 PM12/14/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List, tobias.k...@magnolia-cms.com
Hey Tobias,
thank you for clarification, got it up and running meanwhile and we'll have a go with that one.
Looks to me like the vanity one is a bit more restrictive or "simpler" but we'll see.

Thank you and all the best,

Chris