For devs following the tutorial, there are a few errata and a show stopper.
* don't create and cd into basic-headless-demos.
* if you want to create a working directory, remove the ";" from the shell commands, and preferably don't create two directories with the same name since "git clone" will create the desired directory
* remove "hello-magnolia-headless" argument from the git clone command. (Causes the git command to fail.)
* don't create and cd into the minimal-headless-spa-demos directory....done by git
* "git clone" command here is GOOD!
Showstopper: In minimal-headless-spa-demos/spa/react-minimal, encountered the following:
"Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines:unsupported"
More info can be found at stackoverflow questions/69692842
* This error appears to be the result of SSL3.0 and recent versions of node. In particular, node 17+ is documented, but I am failing with node 16.14.0.
* Suggested solution of setting NODE_OPTIONS fails (not allowed in 16.14.0)
* .npm solution will not work for this project config.