Present your work at the 2022 Magnolia DevDays

Christopher Zimmermann

Jul 29, 2022, 8:22:39 AM7/29/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List

Hi Everyone,

The Magnolia community wants to know what you've been up to! DevDays is the best event to learn from each other and see what everyone is up to, and maybe show off just a bit.

But don't be shy, you are probably taking for granted some of the cool things you are doing. Only have a small idea to share? Experiments? Great, then just submit a lightning talk.

Hope to hear from you. Deadline for submissions is now in 2 weeks, Friday 12th of August.

Details Follow.

Cheers, Topher

Call For Papers

Our developer community is getting together again this autumn and we’re excited to invite you.

Magnolia DevDays 2022 is our global conference from developers for developers taking place from Tuesday, 25 October to Wednesday, 26 October 2022. Make sure to save the date, and more information will follow over the coming months.

As part of our community, we’d also love you to share your projects, ideas, and best practices.

Did you build a frontend with an outstanding customer experience? Did you use the Magnolia REST client to integrate with a new API? Did you add functionality for your content authors using Java? How do you do deployments or what special tooling have you built? As long as you did it with Magnolia, we want to hear about it.

There are 2 presentation options you can choose from:

  • 15- to 30-minute presentation with an optional demo

  • 300-second presentation, AKA lightning talk ⚡

If you want to present your work, please submit your proposal using this Google Form by Friday, 12 August 2022

All we need from you at this point is:

  1. Your name

  2. Your company

  3. Your email address

  4. Your topic

  5. A short abstract of around 250 words

  6. The preferred duration

We will then select the best topics to put together an awesome agenda for the Magnolia DevDays 2022.

We’re looking forward to receiving your proposal.

For any questions, please email Sandra and Sorina at Dev...@magnolia-cms.com