JcrDeliveryEndpoint does not consider multisite?

Marc Johnen

Feb 26, 2021, 12:48:11 PM2/26/21
to Magnolia User Mailing List
Hello everyone,
am I right with my assumption, that the REST-Endpoint does not consider the multisite settings when generating links?
Thanks
Marc

Marc Johnen

Mar 1, 2021, 10:13:39 AM3/1/21
to Frank Sommer, Magnolia User Mailing List
If you want to use the REST endpoint for headless, you would expect the links not contain the site folder.
You wouldn't even need the MultiSiteFilter and domain config for that, because the REST url already contains the site folder.

Am Mo., 1. März 2021 um 09:03 Uhr schrieb Frank Sommer <frank....@aperto.com>:
It's just a REST endpoint, so that couldn't respect the multisite configuration.

Perhaps by using a link target parameter and a manually setting the target site in endpoint before rendering the links.

But what is the prefered way by Magnolia to handle the correct link rendering in a multisite setup?

Marc Johnen

Mar 4, 2021, 5:55:51 AM3/4/21
to Magnolia User Mailing List, Marc Johnen, Magnolia User Mailing List, Frank Sommer
I had an error in my config. Using a resolver with JcrDeliveryEndpoint does create correct multisite links.