Weird user permission issue

Samuli Saarinen

May 9, 2022, 2:34:21 AMMay 9
to Magnolia User Mailing List
Hi,

I have multiple uses in magnolia that cannot edit certain JCR paths although they seem to have a permission to do so. E.g. user cannot edit or publish changes under config-workspace and when I look in security tools app it shows that user has permission "Read/Write permission in the workspace config with path /*". Also I have some users that seems to have similar permissions but still can edit those paths.

Any ideas what might be wrong here?

BR, Samuli

Samuli Saarinen

May 9, 2022, 2:53:13 AMMay 9
to Magnolia User Mailing List, Samuli Saarinen
Never mind, just as I pressed send I realized that some other role might explicitly make access read only and that was just the case. Sorry for the noise :)

br, Samuli