Hello Magnolia - Headless

Hank Bradley

Sep 16, 2022, 6:00:04 PM9/16/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List
I have followed the steps in Hello Magnolia - Headless demo project:

https://docs.magnolia-cms.com/headless/getting-started-with-magnolia-headless/hello-headless.html#_install_the_demo_project

Did I miss the instruction to insert a reference to the
class="card-columns tours" in the index.html to tours?

The class="jumbotron" in the index.html renders and the tours do not.

Christopher Zimmermann

Sep 19, 2022, 7:20:38 AM9/19/22
to user...@magnolia-cms.com
Hmm. Maybe check in the development tools in the Network tab and ensure the REST request succeeds and brings back the content. And then maybe inspect the DOM to see if the elements are created. And see if there are any errors in the Console.

Cheers, Topher

Best regards,

Christopher Zimmermann Product Manager
christopher...@magnolia-cms.com

Magnolia
Oslo-Strasse 2, 4142 Münchenstein (Basel), Switzerland
Office: +41 61 228 90 00 www.magnolia-cms.com

Message has been deleted

Hank Bradley

Sep 19, 2022, 3:29:52 PM9/19/22
to Magnolia User Mailing List, christopher...@magnolia-cms.com
Christopher,

Appears the REST request fails per screenshot.

When attempting to access Magnolia content with - http://localhost:8080/magnoliaAuthor/.rest/delivery/tours/?limit=100&orderBy=mgnl:lastModified%20desc
encountering " This site can’t be reached" error.

HankrestIssue.jpg