Versions for Pages, Assets and Contacts

a...@sustic.com

Nov 14, 2019, 11:09:18 PM11/14/19
to Magnolia Developers Mailing List
Hi,
Where in the repository can I find versions for Pages, Assets and Contacts? As far as I understand they are stored after publishing. Where is the editing version for a Page stored and how can I retrieve it?
Best regards,
Ana

Nikola Vasilev

Nov 21, 2019, 5:41:19 AM11/21/19
to dev-...@magnolia-cms.com
Hi Ana,

Once an editor adds a new component, modifies or deletes existing component to a page, the content is immediately stored in the node that represents the page itself in the website workspace. This usually happens on the authoring instance.

Nikola Vasilev
Senior Java CMS Developer

nikola....@deptagency.com
+31 6 491 51 761

» Reinvent and accelerate your digital reality

www.deptagency.com
Traverse 3
3905 NL Veenendaal