Integration Contest and Webinar - Wednesday

Christopher Zimmermann

Sep 6, 2022, 10:21:34 AM9/6/22
to Magnolia Announcements Mailing List

Hey Magnolians,

You know we are running a contest right? Check out the contest page for details, boost the community with your integration, and win a top of the line GoPro Hero10 waterproof action camera.

Hmmm... what to build? How to build it?

Join me for a webinar this Wednesday (tomorrow at 11:00am CET) with a spotlight on the Magnolia features which allow you to build integrations quickly. For those who want, we'll wrap up the webinar with a brainstorm & conversation about the contest. Hope to see you there tinymce.emotions_dlg.biggrin

Registration (You'll get a recording if you cannot make the live webinar).

Cheers, Topher