Call for Volunteers for the 2024 Annual Forum planning team

Bailey-Grace Harrell

Apr 22, 2024, 9:03:10 AMApr 22
to Archivesspac...@lyrasislists.org, Archivesspac...@lyrasislists.org, Archives...@lyrasislists.org, Archives...@lyrasislists.org, Archivesspace_small_...@lyrasislists.org, Archivesspace...@lyrasislists.org, Jessica Crouch

ArchivesSpace Annual Member Forum 2024 - Call for Planning Team Members

Mark your calendars for our 2024 Annual Member Forum! Taking place August 14, 2024, our 10th Annual Member Forum will be a half day event held in conjunction with SAA in Chicago, IL.

If you are interested in serving on the planning team for this forum, please email Jessica Crouch at jessica...@lyrasis.org by May 3, 2024.  The Annual Member Forum is our main in-person gathering and one of the largest ArchivesSpace events of the year.  We are looking for volunteers to review proposals, develop the schedule, and help make this forum a success!  Attendance in Chicago is not a requirement to serve on the planning team but if you do plan to attend the meeting, we encourage you to consider joining the planning team.

More information will be provided soon about how to propose a topic or presentation.  Registration will open closer to the event date.  For now, we are looking to identify a group of enthusiastic members to make this forum great!

Bailey-Grace Harrell

ArchivesSpace Program Assistant

Bailey-gra...@lyrasis.com

signature_3501281650