Publishing restriction dates in accessrestrict notes

Clair, Kevin

Jul 2, 2024, 3:48:09 PM (12 hours ago) Jul 2
to ArchivesSpace Users Group
Hello,

Has anyone done any development around getting the restriction dates (and maybe also the local access restriction types) to appear in Conditions Governing Access notes in the PUI? I had a request for that earlier today.

I did a little bit of a dive into GitHub and it seems like the note rendering code in the PUI doesn't know how to read that section of the note, because it's in a "rights_restriction" hash that's separate from the rest of the note text.

Just checking to see if that's the right read on this. I'd be happy to write up a JIRA ticket for this as a feature request if people are interested in it.

thanks!  -kevin