Bulk Import Template updated DO column question

Hilary Wang

Jun 27, 2024, 3:48:30 PM (5 days ago) Jun 27
to Archivesspace_Users_Group
Hello,

We have a few questions about Digital Object columns in the updated ArchivesSpace bulk_import_template.xlsx & bulk_import_DO template.xlsx ( downloaded from Github via this page from ArchivesSpace.org)

1. Is anyone else on an older ArchiveSpace version having issues with data in the updated Digital object columns ingesting? We're on V3.3.1, the Bulk_Import template for both AO and DO .xlsx on the older version only had 7 columns. The old File-URI code [digital_object_link] ingests fine but the updated code [rep_file_uri] won't ingest for us along with any of the newer columns.

Are these templates not backward compatible?

2. Can anyone clarify what the .xlsx column formatting for the Use Statment column [rep_use_statment] should be? Row 6 has no formatting, but all rows 7 onwards have a controlled dropdown [TRUE, FALSE] the Use Statement column [nonrep_file_uri] has no controlled list.

Thanks!
Hilary