User agent doesn't exist for one user

Steven Giessler

Jun 5, 2024, 10:10:19 AMJun 5
to archivesspac...@lyrasislists.org

Dear ArchivesSpace Users Group,

Here at West Virginia University, we have one user in ArchivesSpace who does not have an associated agent. How can I fix this? I see an option for “Create Agent” but there is no way to put the username for the person missing an agent that I can find. Most users have their agent created automatically when the account was created so I don’t know why this one user doesn’t have an agent. The only thing I can think of is maybe the system had an issue or crashed during her account creation before the agent part was setup. That’s a wild guess though.

Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated,

Steve Giessler

Professional Technologist

West Virginia University Libraries