ArchivesSpace 10th Annual Member Forum

Bailey-Grace Harrell

Jun 4, 2024, 9:29:23 AMJun 4
to Archivesspac...@lyrasislists.org, Archivesspac...@lyrasislists.org, Archives...@lyrasislists.org, Archives...@lyrasislists.org, Archivesspace_small_...@lyrasislists.org, Archivesspace...@lyrasislists.org, nonmemberar...@googlegroups.com, ArchivesSpaceHome, Jessica Crouch

ArchivesSpace 10th Annual Member Forum

Dear ArchivesSpace members,

The ArchivesSpace program team is excited to announce that registration is now open for the 10th Annual ArchivesSpace Member Forum! This year’s forum will be held on August 14, 2024, in Chicago, IL, at the Chicago Public Library. In addition to this in-person opportunity to meet, we will also be holding a virtual learning opportunity the week before the forum.

This community-driven member forum is a free half-day event open to anyone affiliated with an ArchivesSpace member institution.  Just as in previous years, this will be a free opportunity for staff from ArchivesSpace member institutions to meet and share information with each other and the program team about all things ArchivesSpace.  While this event is free, registration is required.

We are very excited to be partnering with Archive-It to host our individual forums at the Chicago Public Library. We will also be hosting a joint luncheon with Archive-It immediately following the ArchivesSpace half-day forum.  We hope you will plan to stay and enjoy this time with both ArchivesSpace and Archive-It members and users.

The agenda for the in-person meeting is still being developed, but anyone planning to attend the events on the 14th is encouraged to register now to assist the planning team in making appropriate arrangements.  We also encourage all attendees to consider submitting a proposal for the forum when the submission form opens in the coming weeks.

In addition to the in-person forum, we will be offering a pre-forum virtual workshop the week before the forum.  Details and registration for this session will be available soon.

For a more detailed agenda, visit the event wiki at https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/ADC/pages/3768385553/ArchivesSpace+Member+Forum+2024

Feel free to contact the ArchivesSpace team at Archives...@lyrasis.org with questions. We look forward to seeing many of you there!

Bailey-Grace Harrell

ArchivesSpace Program Assistant