ArchivesSpace Metadata Standards community survey

Clair, Kevin

Jun 10, 2024, 8:46:59 AMJun 10
to 'Schill, Joseph' via Archivesspace_Users_Group
Hello,

The Metadata Standards sub-team of the ArchivesSpace Technical Advisory Council is distributing a survey regarding the ArchivesSpace community's adoption and use of various metadata standards, as they relate to the ArchivesSpace application. The survey is available at https://pennstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2cuayzugFD3w5w2. We will use the results of this survey to assess ArchivesSpace's support for current and emerging metadata standards, advocate for support of these standards within the application, and provide evidence for the need for application enhancements and performance improvements.

Your input is extremely valuable for this work. The survey should take about 10-15 minutes to complete. We will accept responses until Monday, July 8. Please distribute this survey to anyone in your institution or your professional networks who you believe would be interested.

Thank you for your time and consideration!

cheers,
Kevin Clair, for the Metadata Standards sub-team