Has anyone done a security/accessibility review with their institution IT department?

Kimberli Kelmor

Jun 7, 2024, 10:42:30 AMJun 7
to Archivesspac...@lyrasislists.org
Hi all,
I'm pulling together documentation for a security review. Some of the information they want can be easily given if I can give a HECVAT or a soc2 and a VPAT. I've been able to find a VPAT, but not the others. I also know those documents come from a hosting vendor and we are self-hosted. But, I haven't even been able to find a sample one for ArchivesSpace. Has anybody filed one of these who would be willing to share a sanitized version of it?

Many thanks for your time and consideration!
Kim
Kimberli M. Kelmor
Head of Law Library Technology
Georgetown University Law Library