Raising money for Afghanistan

Elliott Drake

Oct 8, 2012, 4:05:26 PM10/8/12
to stuorg...@luther.edu
Greg's idea of raising money for Afghanistan sounds feasible. SHOC has done a pancake breakfast with a church in the past, earning 700$. It certainly took planning, but we earned $700 in one morning. We could probably earn quite a bit more, doing a breakfast and or other things, with the variety of time and talents that multiple student organizations can offer.
If those interested could attend a meeting the Friday immediately following fall break, say at four in SOS, to brainstorm. Please say so if you can make it, and if this time and date doesn't work for the majority we can change it.
Cheers,
Elliott