Volunteer Opportunity

Daniel John Bellrichard

Nov 7, 2012, 12:16:08 PM11/7/12
to stuorg...@luther.edu

I am with the Alpha Sigma Sorority.  We have an annual pie bake fundraiser, where we bake pies the three days prior to Thanksgiving. All of the proceeds go to a cause of our choosing.

We are looking for volunteers to help fill in the following baking shifts:

Tues., Nov. 20th – 8am to noon – 1 or 2 people

Tues., Nov. 20th -8pm to midnight – 2 people

Wed., Nov. 21st –noon to 4pm -1 person

We bake at the Decorah Lutheran Church in Decorah.  You do not need to bring any supplies or equipment, everything is provided.

This year’s cause is the Wilkins family.  Chris and Julie Wilkins and big sister Mercedes welcomed twin baby girls into their family on September 6, 2012.  The twins, Savannah and Trinity were born 15 weeks early and are currently still being cared for and treated in the NICU in La Crosse, WI, where they will most likely remain until late December.

Please contact Misty Bonelli at 563-379-4476 (call or text) if you are interested in helping us with our cause.