Monthly Press Release

1 view

meye...@luther.edu

Nov 29, 2012, 5:38:44 PM11/29/12
to stuorg...@luther.edu
Student Organization Leaders,

We would like to help promote all the great work you are doing within your organization.  If you have completed a project or event that is newsworthy (don't sell your group short), we want a press release written about it.  Press releases will go out to the Luther and Decorah community and possibly to the area newspapers of those involved.  To submit an event or project, fill out the Student Organizations Press Release Form which is located here: https://www.luther.edu/studentlife/activities/organizations/resources/pressrelease/

Please email any questions to stu...@luther.edu