Volunteers Needed for Oneota Film Festival

1 view

Daniel John Bellrichard

Jan 15, 2013, 9:45:39 AM1/15/13
to stuorg...@luther.edu

The Oneota Film Festival, taking place at Luther College January 18-20, needs all kinds of help during the fest. You'll have fun working with nice, enthusiastic, bright people (such as yourself), and we are only looking for a couple of hours of your time. Go HERE and fill out the ONLINE VOLUNTEER FORM and let us know how you'd like to help.

Get ready for a great film festival! We have some great Filmmaker Visits and Panel Discussions planned, and some pretty cool student submissions. It's FREE!Register in advance or at Valders concourse during the festival.