Region 4 vote for next LNC Meeting Location

TJ Ferreira

Jul 13, 2021, 9:39:14 PM7/13/21
to LNC Business
All,

Jeff and I abstain from the vote. we can't return the actual OPA Vote Ballot at the moment, but we don't want to hold up the vote.

Tim "TJ" Ferreira
Region 4 Alternate Representative

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 14, 2021, 12:34:46 AM7/14/21
to lnc-business
TJ I can send you a "code" to vote if you like - please let me know.  I hate to see region 4 deprived of its voting rights.
   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Tim TJ Ferreira

Jul 14, 2021, 12:56:57 AM7/14/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
We wish to abstain.

Tim “TJ” Ferreira

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 14, 2021, 1:47:16 AM7/14/21
to lnc-business
Gracias

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Susan Hogarth

Jul 14, 2021, 8:56:37 AM7/14/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Soooo, the location is…?
--
Susan Hogarth
919-906-2106

Dustin Nanna

Jul 14, 2021, 2:04:42 PM7/14/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I didn't see a ballot in my inbox but I'm very glad it's Region 3

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Dustin Nanna

Jul 14, 2021, 2:13:11 PM7/14/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Or maybe I did have it? Honestly the contact forms are getting to be a real issue for me personally. I can hardly ever find what the actual business of the party...

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 14, 2021, 2:15:06 PM7/14/21
to lnc-business
Mr. Nanna you voted according to OpaVote.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Dustin Nanna

Jul 14, 2021, 2:16:54 PM7/14/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yeah I found it. I apologize. I'm going to have to open my email on desktop so I can do the change that'll send all contact forms to another folder automatically. It's just gotten way out of hand ever since the NH situation blew up.