Nominations for Investigation Committee

Ken Moellman

Jun 21, 2021, 3:51:00 PM6/21/21
to lnc-business

Based on the list of people nominated by the LNC, who were then verified by the staff as being eligible per the membership requirement, these are the nominees:

Joseph G. Buchman
Greg Herztsch
Suzanne Gilmore
Pat Dixon
Bette Rose Ryan
NOTA

In order to keep things sane and tidy on a recently-unruly email situation, I would like to ask each LNC member who made the nomination each nominated person to create one reply in this public thread for each person they nominated.  Please begin the message with "The Nomination of _____" for easy reference.

Ken Moellman
Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair

Steven Nekhaila

Jun 21, 2021, 6:34:56 PM6/21/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
The Nomination of Suzanne Gilmore.

Ms. Suzanne Gilmore was one of the first members of the LPF to greet me into the party when I became Treasurer of my local affiliate, she is extremely rules savvy and is a stickler for procedure and justice. She would be an asset.

Florida brings forth its best to serve.

Sincerely,

Steven Nekhaila

Jun 21, 2021, 11:46:51 PM6/21/21
to lnc-business
The Nomination of Pat Dixon

I placed Pat Dixon into nomination.

Pat Dixon is a former state chair of LPTX while I was a chair of LPKY. I found Pat to be tough, but fair and professional. I always appreciate our state chairs, and Pat was one who I always saw had his stuff together and organized his team well at national conventions. He served as Texas chair for a decade, and performed other duties for the party as well. His LPedia page ( https://lpedia.org/wiki/Pat_Dixonsays he was an elected Libertarian and helped with the 2004 LPTX ballot access drive as well, which I did not previously know as that pre-dates my active involvement in the party. He has accepted the nomination.

Ken Moellman
Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair

Laura Ebke

Jun 22, 2021, 12:29:02 AM6/22/21
to LNC Business
The Nomination of Bette Rose Ryan

I placed Bette Rose Ryan into nomination.

Bette Rose is well known for her long years of activity in her state party of Colorado and in her service on assorted committees--including the 2020 National Convention Committee, and as a current member of the Judicial Committee in Colorado. She contacted me, indicating interest and willingness to serve if she could be helpful. Here is her Wikipedia page (https://lpedia.org/wiki/Bette_Rose_Smith).

Laura Ebke
Laura Ebke, PhD
LNC At-Large
Former NE State Senator