Monthly Membership Report

Robert Kraus

Oct 5, 2021, 11:19:28 AM10/5/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org

Monthly Membership Report attached.

In Liberty,

Robert

Robert S. Kraus - Operations Director
Opera...@LP.org
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.
1444 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: 202.333.0008 x 231
Direct: 571-290-5408
MEMBERSHIP-SEP-21.pdf

Susan Hogarth

Oct 5, 2021, 11:23:22 AM10/5/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Thanks, Robert.

If you’d like to volunteer call time to help retain (and increase) donors (my phone wrote ‘donuts’ at first, which would also be nice), please let me or someone else from the Development Committee know and we’ll get you started with a staff member.

Susan
--
Susan Hogarth
919-906-2106

Susan Hogarth

Oct 5, 2021, 11:24:54 AM10/5/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Yikes, my apologies. The ‘thanks!’ was for Robert, the ‘you’ in the next sentence was for my fellow LNC members, and I think I do need those donuts to fuel my brain this morning!

Susan

Tara DeSisto

Oct 5, 2021, 3:53:06 PM10/5/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I have renewal calls that can be made. Are you doing call time with Bekah tonight?

Susan Hogarth

Oct 5, 2021, 4:00:43 PM10/5/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Next Tuesday

john.w...@lp.org

Oct 5, 2021, 8:05:01 PM10/5/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org

Tara,

I’m have a couple of hours a week that I am available to make calls. I have experience doing donor calls for Texas, county LPs, candidates, and private orgs. I’m happy do renewals, leads, or even cold calls. Just let me know how I can help. 😊

Thanks,

John Wilford | Region 7 Alternate
442 Valley View Dr
Lewisville, TX 75067