Which NDA are we talking about?

Martin Cowen

Jun 24, 2022, 10:46:19 AM6/24/22
to lnc-business
I only know of one NDA, the one I was sent.

The NDA that I was sent has the following identifier at the bottom left foot:

"Revision 1.2R2012 January 31, 2022"

Martin Cowen
LNC Region 2 ALT

Martin Cowen

Jun 24, 2022, 11:40:19 AM6/24/22
to lnc-business, Martin Cowen
I am now told that there are two NDAs. One is for LNC members. Two is for CRM (customer relations management) access.

Secretary LNC

Jun 24, 2022, 11:52:32 AM6/24/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Martin Cowen
Mr Moellman believed there was a vote on One NDA to rule them all - he is researching.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Kathy Yeniscavich

Jul 3, 2022, 3:01:57 PM7/3/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Ms Harlos has there been an update on this?

--
Kathy Yeniscavich
Region 1 Alternate, Libertarian National Committee

Martin Cowen

Jul 3, 2022, 3:11:57 PM7/3/22
to lnc-business, Kathy Yeniscavich
Here is the document to which I am referring.
LNC_NDA_LNC_2022.pdf