Call for ExCom Meeting Feb 5th

Angela McArdle

Feb 2, 2023, 2:27:39 PM2/2/23
to lnc-business
Hello everyone,

I am calling for an executive committee meeting to take place for the purpose of updates on legal issues in some of our affiliates,  immediately concluding our scheduled LNC meeting Feb 5th.

There will not be any votes at this meeting. I anticipate the majority of the meeting will be in executive session.

Angela McArdle, Chair

Bryan Elliott

Feb 2, 2023, 2:29:32 PM2/2/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I’m available
--
Bryan C. Elliott
LNC At-Large

Angela McArdle

Feb 3, 2023, 8:52:47 PM2/3/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Thank you. I'll be providing a brief update on staff during our meeting, too.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Pat Ford

Feb 4, 2023, 4:12:28 PM2/4/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Time? Link?

On Thu, Feb 2, 2023 at 2:27 PM Angela McArdle <angela....@lp.org> wrote:

--
Regards

Pat Ford
Libertarian National Committee
Region 8 Representative
(Maine/New Hampshire/Vermont/Massachusetts/Connecticut/Rhode Island/New York/New Jersey)

A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.  LLAP-Leonard Nimoy

Pat Ford

Feb 4, 2023, 4:13:02 PM2/4/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Just reread. LOL Will Be There

Secretary LNC

Feb 4, 2023, 4:13:26 PM2/4/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Immediately after tomorrows LNC meeting- we just stay on same zoom link.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250