Video

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 3:18:31 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
A member alerted of an additional edit to be done.  I’m taking care of it.--
   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Susan Hogarth

Jul 12, 2021, 4:38:23 PM7/12/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Ugh; thank you.
--
Susan Hogarth
919-906-2106

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 6:36:41 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
The video is privated until youtube processes the blur.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 6:37:39 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
I think we also need to disable participant video - this is how that one slipped in.  It was not a screen share, it was their profile image.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Ken Moellman

Jul 12, 2021, 8:39:22 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
IMO, we need to go to Webinar mode.

Ken Moellman
Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 8:44:53 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
I disagree as it disallows members from participating easily. We have issues but we can fix them.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Richard Longstreth

Jul 12, 2021, 9:01:25 PM7/12/21
to lnc-business
I like webinar mode. It allows for easy promotion to speak in an orderly fashion. The same as would be expected at an in person.

Richard Longstreth
At Large Representative
Libertarian National Committee
richard.l...@lp.org
931.538.9300

Sent from my Mobile Device

Whitney Bilyeu

Jul 13, 2021, 1:50:12 AM7/13/21
to lnc-business
I agree with going webinar mode.

Opening the meetings as we do, requires staff to focus on moderating, but in a reactionary capacity, which doesn't prevent the aggression by disruptors.

Those who wish to participate appropriately and effectively, do so and could do so still in webinar mode.

Dustin Nanna

Jul 14, 2021, 2:10:05 PM7/14/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Also chiming in in favor of webinar

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805