DRAFT MINUTES JUNE 19, 2021

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jun 27, 2021, 1:28:40 AM6/27/21
to lnc-business
Attached please find V1 of the minutes from the June 19, 2021 meeting.  As per the Policy Manual, corrections are due within 15 days - that date being July 12, 2021.  After that period, the Secretary will have to distribute a revised version within 7 days.  There is then a 7 day challenge period. That date can be earlier if I submit the revised draft earlier than the 7 day deadline. If there is no challenge, the minutes are then deemed auto-approved.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250
   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250
LNC_2021-06-19_V1.docx
LNC_2021-06-19_V1.pdf

Matthew Bughman

Jun 27, 2021, 3:54:52 AM6/27/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Ms. Harlos,

You have me listed as absent, but I was present for this meeting.

Matt

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jun 27, 2021, 4:00:07 AM6/27/21
to lnc-business
Please review this portion of the video - https://youtu.be/0cTzoULcxv4?t=119

I listed it that way as Mr. Phillips said you would not be present.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Matthew Bughman

Jun 27, 2021, 10:27:27 AM6/27/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Hmm must have been a user error on my part, but I was present for that meeting.

I did advise Mr.Phillips I may not be able to attend due to a work conflict.

Matt

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jun 27, 2021, 10:39:34 AM6/27/21
to lnc-business
No problem, I will note that for V2.  I just wanted to explain where that crept in.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Matthew Bughman

Jun 27, 2021, 10:45:28 AM6/27/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Not a problem, than you.

Matt

John Phillips

Jun 27, 2021, 10:51:25 AM6/27/21
to Lp
Yes, that is exactly what happened. Mr Bughman told me he wasn't going to be able to attend, so I said that during attendance without rechecking. Thank you for catching that.

John Phillips
Region 6 Representative
217-412-5973

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 4:39:16 AM7/12/21
to lnc-business
Here is V2 of those minutes.   Objections or further corrections are due by July 19 or they will be deemed to be auto-approved.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

LNC_2021-06-19_V2.docx
LNC_2021-06-19_V2.pdf

Susan Hogarth

Jul 12, 2021, 9:00:28 AM7/12/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Is there some duplication on page nine, or did we pop in and out of the committee of the whole that quickly?

- Susan Hogarth
Region 5 Representative
--
Susan Hogarth
919-906-2106

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 11:49:02 AM7/12/21
to lnc-business
Page 9 is correct and the proper way to indicate our going in and out of committee of the whole.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Susan Hogarth

Jul 12, 2021, 12:18:31 PM7/12/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
That’s cool; I just wasn’t remembering if we did go in and out that quickly. I thought we did. Thanks.

- Susan Hogarth
Region 5 Representative

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 12, 2021, 12:38:22 PM7/12/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
No problem.

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 16, 2021, 8:36:15 PM7/16/21
to lnc-business
I found a minor error, attached is V3- remember this will be auto-approved on July 19, 2021 if no additional changes proposed.

   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

LNC_2021-06-19_V3.docx
LNC_2021-06-19_V3.pdf

Tim Hagan

Jul 19, 2021, 2:03:02 AM7/19/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Page 7, vote table has Luchini as Nay and Abstain, and Nekhalia not marked.

Page 9, the three paragraphs above COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE are in the COMMITTEE OF THE WHOLE section.

Tim Hagan
Treasurer
--
Tim Hagan
Treasurer, Libertarian National Committee