2024 Platform Committee Appointment Entitlements

Secretary LNC

Jan 19, 2023, 2:02:57 PM1/19/23
to lnc-business, Secretary LNC
All of these states were notified last term, and coming into state convention season, I am reminding them, but I am also listing this here for everyone's information and for regional representatives to follow up:

The top five states per capita:
  1. New Hampshire
  2. Wyoming
  3. Colorado
  4. Alaska
  5. Nevada

The top ten BSM members states (excluding CO which was in per capita and thus one state moved up)
  1. California
  2. Texas
  3. Florida
  4. Pennsylvania
  5. New York
  6. Virginia
  7. Ohio
  8. Michigan
  9. Georgia
  10. Illinois

The deadline for these appointments is December 31, 2023.  Georgia has already made its appointments.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250