Fwd: Letter to the LNC

Richard Longstreth

Jun 19, 2021, 3:37:29 PM6/19/21
to lnc-business
Forwarded by request. Personal email address removed.

Richard Longstreth
At Large Representative
Libertarian National Committee
richard.l...@lp.org
931.538.9300

Sent from my Mobile Device

Jun 19, 2021, 5:36:43 PM6/19/21
to lnc-business
Since I was addressed in this letter, I will respond to the portion pertaining to me.

I am not a part of any caucus, and I wasn't "whipping" anyone. I would be interested in hearing how this rumor is being presented, but that's not for this list.

Ken

John Phillips

Jun 19, 2021, 5:48:27 PM6/19/21
to Lp
Shrug. I was addressed too, and as is becoming all too common my statements and intent, as well as some of the timing, are being inaccurately represented.  I don't think intentionally, simply a misunderstanding.

I just take it as a nudge to communicate  more clearly and carefully. That's fine, sometimes when jotting something down quickly it happens, and that reminder is good.

John Phillips
Region 6 Representative
217-412-5973

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jun 19, 2021, 5:57:15 PM6/19/21
to lnc-business
David Howman utterly misrepresented me as well.  He stalked me incessantly.
   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250