DRAFT MINUTES 5/26/22 PRE-CONVENTION MEETING V1

已查看 68 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Secretary LNC

未读,
2022年6月22日 03:48:102022/6/22
收件人 lnc-business
Colleagues, these minutes are being submitted through the auto-approval process.  I worked on them in conjunction with Mr. Wilford.  You have fifteen days in order to propose corrections after which I will distribute another draft (though I can distribute interim drafts as well if there are extensive corrections).

Attached is V1.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250
20220526 LNC-Meeting-V1.pdf

Secretary LNC

未读,
2022年6月24日 04:57:312022/6/24
收件人 lnc-business
My memory was mistaken on deadline to submit for auto-approval which is 20 days and not 30.  Therefore I will put these on the agenda for 7/3.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子