DRAFT MINUTES 5/26/22 PRE-CONVENTION MEETING V1

Secretary LNC

Jun 22, 2022, 3:48:10 AMJun 22
to lnc-business
Colleagues, these minutes are being submitted through the auto-approval process.  I worked on them in conjunction with Mr. Wilford.  You have fifteen days in order to propose corrections after which I will distribute another draft (though I can distribute interim drafts as well if there are extensive corrections).

Attached is V1.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250
20220526 LNC-Meeting-V1.pdf

Secretary LNC

Jun 24, 2022, 4:57:31 AMJun 24
to lnc-business
My memory was mistaken on deadline to submit for auto-approval which is 20 days and not 30.  Therefore I will put these on the agenda for 7/3.