Bylaws Committee

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 22, 2021, 4:40:19 AM7/22/21
to lnc-business
Do we wish to appoint a new alternate since Omar Recuero moved up into the seat vacated by Mr. DiBenedetto?
   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Richard Longstreth

Jul 22, 2021, 5:34:53 AM7/22/21
to lnc-business
I would think we would have to re- solicit applications as it has been several months since the last appointments.

My opinion would be to have no alternate for the LNC at this time and fill a vacancy if needed down the road.

Richard Longstreth
At Large Representative
Libertarian National Committee
richard.l...@lp.org
931.538.9300

Sent from my Mobile Device

David Sexton

Jul 22, 2021, 9:15:26 AM7/22/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I believe Mr. Wendt resigned as well, so if I’m not mistaken that would move me up from an alternate also? At any rate, our meeting for next quarter has not yet been scheduled and something that could be discussed there I believe. I don’t figure this to need a call to special meeting.

David Sexton
Region 2 Alternate

Richard Longstreth

Jul 22, 2021, 1:10:33 PM7/22/21
to lnc-business
I had forgotten about Me Wendt's resignation as well.

Richard Longstreth
At Large Representative
Libertarian National Committee
richard.l...@lp.org
931.538.9300

Sent from my Mobile Device

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 22, 2021, 1:23:15 PM7/22/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I was not informed he resigned from bylaws.  Did he?  If so, Mr. Sexton fills his spot.

We have the next highest vote getters from the prior application process and it believe we should fill alternates from those.

Ken Moellman

Jul 22, 2021, 3:59:45 PM7/22/21
to lnc-business
I am still interested in serving on the bylaws committee if an LNC slot opens up.

Ken

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 22, 2021, 5:18:42 PM7/22/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I support Mr. Moellman’s appointment as replacement LNC alternate to replace Mr. Sexton.