Tech Stack Update

Angela McArdle

Feb 9, 2024, 9:17:24 PMFeb 9
to lnc-business
Hi everyone,

Our target goal for having the new CRM functional is April 1st. I'll keep you apprised of the progress.

We will also have a new website shortly after that.

Back in September, Mr. Padgett negotiated a deal to get a large amount of data from Aristotle and unfortunately the volunteer on that project has stalled out and is not responding to me so we're going to be putting that data straight into Zoho. After that, I will have staff work on getting the data into Civi so that our affiliates can use it, too.

This data was supposed to be a huge help for fundraising since it had wealth screened data included and it's very frustrating that it's taken so many months and it still isn't complete, but we will work to get it integrated as quickly as possible. I appreciate all the hard work that staff has done.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Beth Vest

Feb 11, 2024, 10:04:04 PMFeb 11
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Madam Chair,

I am looking for some information about the newCRM. I know you mentioned a contractor will be handling some of the work. Who is that contractor? I am not sure if you answered this already, but where will this be hosted? Thanks.