Mandate video

Joshua Smith

Oct 6, 2021, 8:48:24 AM10/6/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Fellow colleagues,

A lot of people are very upset that they donated to a video to be put out, pushing back on vaccine mandates. Is there any news on the video? Seems that with so much money raised, it could have been put out in a pretty timely manner. Many many people in this movement, myself included, were able to quickly get a video out. I'm not a professional video editor by any means.

What is going on? People feel robbed, and rightfully so. Can we get some correspondence with those who put their money in to make this happen?

Thanks,
Joshua

Susan Hogarth

Oct 6, 2021, 8:49:36 AM10/6/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I echo this concern and would like a formal update as well.

- Susan
--
Susan Hogarth
919-906-2106

Steven Nekhaila

Oct 6, 2021, 8:52:30 AM10/6/21
to lnc-business
Dear All,

While I'm not intimately up to date on the latest in the video, I did message Laryssa the other day on this and she said it would be out soon.

As an APRC member I was also able to preview the latest version of the video for approval, it looks really good, perhaps we could get out on the internal list to show the LNC.

SIncerely,

Steven Nekhaila

Tyler Harris

Oct 6, 2021, 8:57:12 AM10/6/21
to LNC Business
The final version of the 60 second spot was received from the producer yesterday and also yesterday received official APRC approval.  The intention is to put it out imminently.  We've now received the final 30 second version of the spot as well, and Laryssa and I have agreed upon initial targeted ad buy strategies which I think it best to not detail publicly for strategic reasons, but members of the general public should start seeing it within the next 48 hours.

Thanks,

Tyler Harris

Executive Director

Libertarian National Committee, Inc.

1444 Duke Street

Alexandria, VA 22314

tyler....@lp.org

facebook.com/libertarians @LPNational

Join the Libertarian Party at: http://lp.org/membership

Donate at: https://www.lp.org/donate/

Joshua Smith

Oct 6, 2021, 9:00:28 AM10/6/21
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Tyler,

Thank you so much for that update. I cannot tell you how many people have messaged me, worried about it. I think it's important that we get very loud about this issue as a political party. Maybe the only party that will actually stand against these mandates fully.

As usual, thanks for all your work Tyler. I look forward to seeing the video asap.

-Joshua

John Phillips

Oct 6, 2021, 9:40:40 AM10/6/21
to Lp
Thank you for following up on this Mr Smith, and thank you for your prompt response Mr Harris.  Please be sure to pass our thanks on to the team as well, we know they are all working very hard.

John Phillips
Region 6 Representative
217-412-5973

Laura Ebke

Oct 6, 2021, 10:27:57 AM10/6/21
to LNC Business
Indeed, thanks to all who have been working on this project. It's also a good reminder for us all that professionally produced videos sometimes take a little longer to get "just right."  I, for one, think that if we're going to spend the money on professionally looking video ads, that we want them to look "just right."

Laura Ebke, PhD
LNC At-Large
Former NE State Senator
laura...@lp.org
Cell: 402-540-6510

Ken Moellman

Oct 6, 2021, 10:40:14 AM10/6/21
to lnc-business
Thanks to our donors, staff, aprc members, and anyone else who was involved for getting this done.

Will it be possible to allow fec-filng state affiliates or members to specifically donate to have the ad run in their area? This was something we did in a previous candidate campaign with some success. We said if enough was raised to run in a particular market by a certain date we would run ads there, otherwise we would pool the remaining funds after that date that weren't enough to run in that market alone and make a judgement call on where to run the ads.

Ken

Richard Longstreth

Oct 6, 2021, 1:26:37 PM10/6/21
to lnc-business
All, as a matter of fact, the APRC has approved a communication and the ad is forthcoming very, very soon I expect

Richard Longstreth
At Large Representative
Libertarian National Committee
richard.l...@lp.org
931.538.9300

Sent from my Mobile Device

Steven Nekhaila

Oct 6, 2021, 2:51:51 PM10/6/21
to lnc-business
I love the idea of airing the ad in Florida, perhaps with an LPF.org modification, we would certainly take advantage of the opportunity for paid advertising.

Sincerely,

Steven Nekhaila