Form to request items for agenda

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jul 16, 2021, 6:52:01 AM7/16/21
to lnc-business
I am going to send on the secret list a link to a form to request agenda time for meetings.  This will make things a lot easier than me trying to keep track of a ton of emails for the chair.  I am sending the link on the private list to avoid its abuse/spam.

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250

Richard Longstreth

Jul 16, 2021, 8:44:46 AM7/16/21
to lnc-business
We do not have a secret list to clarify for those reading the business list. As Ms Harlos corrected herself later in the email, it is more of a private list. We have that list for figuring out details and for things such as this and several of us try to make sure nothing slips through the cracks by also informing the public facing list on certain items.

Richard Longstreth
At Large Representative
Libertarian National Committee
richard.l...@lp.org