Communications Personnel Updates

Lainie Huston

Feb 7, 2023, 8:41:02 PM2/7/23
to lnc-business

Reed Cooley is stepping down as Communications Director. The Libertarian Party would like to thank him for his months of service building out our social and press strategy. During his tenure, our content team expanded, and many of our channels saw rapid growth with a renewed sense of bold, libertarian messaging.

This was Reed's decision, and we're working together to determine his last day. He's passed the baton to our social team who will continue to represent the party with the bold messaging that has grown our voice these past months! We wish Reed well as he pursues a career in literary fiction and any other opportunities.

We look forward to sharing details about how we will recruit more marketing talent to the Libertarian Party. Please stay tuned to our Talent page, where we'll open any applications for job opportunities or volunteer positions. We are excited to expand the social team and look forward to sharing more on that soon!

Dave Benner

Feb 8, 2023, 11:05:01 AM2/8/23
to lnc-business, Lainie Huston
Thanks to Reed for his time spent working with me on communications, especially as it relates to Twitter. I will miss his affinity for clever and radical messaging, and I wish him well in his other pursuits.

Secretary LNC

Feb 8, 2023, 11:06:11 AM2/8/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Lainie Huston
Reed I truly wish you all the best.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250