Response from board member of the LEGITIMATE NH affiliate to Mr. Shields

Caryn Ann Harlos

Jun 15, 2021, 4:12:21 PM6/15/21
to lnc-business
Mr. Chair,

It was astonishing to see that Brian Shields' letter was published on the public list. As the Membership Director for LPNH and Excom member I could spot right away that there were many issues with it. Please send this rebuttal to the public list to correct that wrong.

1. Brian Shields should not have access to our membership lists. This is a violation of the trust placed in LPNH.

2. Our members are now outraged that Mr. Shields is apparently willing to share their private information with the public while simultaneously being firmly set against their interests.

3. Who honestly cares how long these members have been in the party? They're active members of the party. We serve them. Not the other way round. We should be celebrating that they've joined us!

4. The information he shared was inaccurate anyways. While the main membership information is being held hostage by Jilletta currently, I do have a membership list dated this past Friday, which includes members' start dates. Brian Shields lied about the start dates of numerous the members listed in that email, and redacted the names of long time members. This is continued fraud on his part.

Here is more accurate information of when there memberships began. You can check it against Civi yourself if you'd like:
1/7/2021 - Dr. Joshua D Olitzky Wrong, actually 2019.
12/23/2020 - Erik Sawyer Correct, welcome aboard Erik! Also a member of LP National.
1/25/2021 - Mickey Mullin Wrong, actually 2019.
1/13/2021 - Seth Hall Correct, welcome aboard Seth! Also a member of LP National.
12/13/2020 - Deni O’Leary  Correct, welcome aboard Deni! Also a member of LP National.
1/31/2021 - Alex Desmarais  Correct, welcome aboard Alex!
1/31/2021 - Gabrielle Desmarais  Correct, welcome aboard Gabrielle!
1/15/2021 - John Elliott  Correct, welcome aboard John! Also a member of LP National.
1/11/2021 - Jessica Pelletier  Correct, welcome aboard Jess!
2/12/2021 - William Barger  Correct, welcome aboard William!
2/9/2021 - Rosa Moura  Correct, welcome aboard Rosa! Also a member of LP National.
3/20/2021 - Sean Dempsey - the day of the Convention Wrong, this number is completely fabricated to try and discredit our Excom. He actually first became a member 3/27/2018. In January of this year he became a Lifetime Member. In May he became a member of LP National.
2/2/2021 - Brandon Brush  Correct, welcome aboard Brandon! Also a member of LP National.
3/28/2019 - Justin O’Donnell Wrong, actually 2/6/2017. He's a lifetime member of both LPNH and Lifetime National.
1/6/2021 - Jeremy Kauffman Wrong, actually 2/4/2017. He is now a LP National Member as well.
1/13/2021 - Dennis Pratt Wrong, actually 11/4/2019. He is a LPN National Member as well.
2/10/2021 - Rodney Dukelow  Correct, welcome aboard Rodney! Also a member of LP National.
2/2/2021 - Patrick Binder Correct, but he was an LP National Member before this.
2/2/2021 - Mari Fontaine Correct, welcome aboard Mari!
1/30/2021 - Grace Merrell  Correct, welcome aboard Grace! Also a member of LP National.
1/24/2021 - Jesse Garland  Correct, welcome aboard Grace! Also a member of LP National.
12/17/2020 - Sean Brennan Correct, he's also a member of LP National.

As you look through this list it is important to keep in mind that New Hampshire is the home of the Free State Project (freestateproject.org). Many of these members have recent start dates, because they recently packed up their lives and moved to New Hampshire! If you look at my own start date with LPNH it is listed as 5/15/2017. Before that I was in Wisconsin, whose membership wont appear on the LPNH roll.
   In Liberty,

LNC Secretary | secr...@lp.org | 561.523.2250