Monthly Donations

Otto Dassing

Mar 18, 2023, 11:45:31 PM3/18/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
At a meeting tonight in Baltimore City, I asked for members of the party to start a monthly donation. I challenged the crowd that I would match with a one time donation of up to $100. I’m proud to say that I got 8 people to sign up for monthly donations of a total of $100. At one point a fantastic member donated $9, just to bring us up to $69 for the night just so everyone could say “nice”.

Secretary LNC

Mar 18, 2023, 11:48:49 PM3/18/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will do the same at the next meeting I go to.  Good job on getting started with the give or get!

On Sat, Mar 18, 2023 at 9:45 PM Otto Dassing <otto.d...@lp.org> wrote:
At a meeting tonight in Baltimore City, I asked for members of the party to start a monthly donation. I challenged the crowd that I would match with a one time donation of up to $100. I’m proud to say that I got 8 people to sign up for monthly donations of a total of $100. At one point a fantastic member donated $9, just to bring us up to $69 for the night just so everyone could say “nice”.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Angela McArdle

Mar 19, 2023, 11:49:03 AM3/19/23
to lnc-business
Nice.

Angela McArdle, Chair

Secretary LNC

Mar 19, 2023, 12:05:10 PM3/19/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Conventions are coming up and though I know those are typically state fundraisers ima going use the FACT of delegate allocations to get some members.

We should write a bullet point script for this.