New Region 3 Alternate

Dustin Nanna

Feb 5, 2023, 5:45:25 PM2/5/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
This afternoon all regional Chairs met and have appointed Randall Daniel from Kentucky as the Region 3 Alternate. Let this serve as notice that it it has been officially decided.

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Secretary LNC

Feb 5, 2023, 5:47:16 PM2/5/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Randall is a great guy.  I'm a bit behind as per my earlier email but I'll work with staff to on board him.

FIRST TO WELCOME HIM!!!'
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Andrew Watkins

Feb 5, 2023, 5:50:37 PM2/5/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Welcome aboard Mr. Daniel!
--
Andrew Watkins | Region 5 Rep.

Angela McArdle

Feb 5, 2023, 5:51:13 PM2/5/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Welcome to the LNC. Glad to have you!

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Linnea Gabbard

Feb 5, 2023, 6:04:46 PM2/5/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Randall, great to have you!!
--
Linnea Gabbard
Region 7 Representative

Todd Hagopian

Feb 5, 2023, 6:05:32 PM2/5/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Welcome aboard, Sir!
--
Todd Hagopian
LNC Treasurer

Dave Benner

Feb 5, 2023, 6:14:37 PM2/5/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I'm extremely excited to work with Randall, he's a fantastic activist with lots of experience in the party.

Welcome aboard, sir!
--
Concordia res parvae crescunt

Dave Benner
dave....@lp.org
Region 2 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

Miguel Duque

Feb 5, 2023, 7:55:24 PM2/5/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org

Welcome to the team, Mr. Daniel!

Miguel Duque, R1 Rep

Carrie Eiler

Feb 6, 2023, 3:00:22 AM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Grateful to have you on the team, Mr. Daniel!
--
Carrie Eiler
Region Four Representative

Secretary LNC

Feb 6, 2023, 12:35:50 PM2/6/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Mr. Daniel, perhaps we can set up a time to chat on the phone and I can answer any questions and send you some info?  I also need to send you an NDA form.  Email me offlist and let's set something up.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Steven Nekhaila

Feb 7, 2023, 8:31:24 AM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Welcome to the fold Mr. Daniel!

Sincerely,

Steven Nekhaila

Secretary LNC

Feb 7, 2023, 8:38:34 AM2/7/23
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Does anyone know if his LP email set up?