Friday hangouts member request

Secretary LNC

Jun 11, 2022, 3:29:58 PM6/11/22
to lnc-business
A member had noted that Mr. Flores had taken this on and is concerned they will not continue.  I can try to do some Fridays but I am not always able to, does anyone want to take this on?
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Andrew Watkins

Jun 11, 2022, 4:27:17 PM6/11/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Would it be possible to have a schedule of rotation? That way members would have the opportunity to meet different LNC members/staffers each week.
--
Andrew Watkins | Region 5 Rep.

Secretary LNC

Jun 12, 2022, 12:20:54 AM6/12/22
to lnc-business
I would be willing to take a night.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Donavan Pantke

Jun 12, 2022, 12:53:26 AM6/12/22
to lnc-business, Secretary LNC
Same here. Every Friday almost guarantees a kids activity conflict, but 1 a month should be kosher.

Donavan Pantke
Region 7 Alternate

Angela McArdle

Jun 12, 2022, 1:39:02 AM6/12/22
to lnc-business, Secretary LNC
Yes, let's get some people on rotation.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Bryan Elliott

Jun 14, 2022, 7:41:33 PM6/14/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org, Secretary LNC
I'm happy to volunteer

Bryan Elliott

Connor Nepomuceno

Jun 14, 2022, 8:25:02 PM6/14/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will also volunteer.
--
In Liberty,
Connor Nepomuceno

Angela McArdle

Jun 14, 2022, 10:45:59 PM6/14/22
to lnc-business
I will be a fill in when people have conflicts.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Miguel Duque

Jun 15, 2022, 1:26:46 AM6/15/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I like to hang out with people.

Miguel, R1 Rep

--
sent from a phone

Secretary LNC

Jun 16, 2022, 1:31:57 AM6/16/22
to lnc-business
Well let's set up a calendar then....

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Robley Hall

Jun 17, 2022, 10:56:57 AM6/17/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I can take a spot on the rotation
--
-----
Robley Hall

Secretary LNC

Jun 17, 2022, 1:19:29 PM6/17/22
to lnc-business
Can anyone do it tonight?

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Connor Nepomuceno

Jun 17, 2022, 1:21:58 PM6/17/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I can’t commit to tonight right now. Once we have a rotation locked in I can keep it clear.

Andrew Watkins

Jun 17, 2022, 1:31:58 PM6/17/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I will not be available until next week most likely

Angela McArdle

Jun 17, 2022, 1:42:03 PM6/17/22
to lnc-business
Not tonight.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Dustin Nanna

Jun 17, 2022, 3:13:52 PM6/17/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
If we set up a calendar or whatever I can check dates I'm available. Friday night is one of my free nights from all responsibilities so it fills up quickly if not planned ahead of time.

Dustin Nanna

Region 3 Representative, Libertarian National Committee

740-816-9805

Secretary LNC

Jun 17, 2022, 5:04:50 PM6/17/22
to lnc-business
Someone needs to take charge of organizing this and maintaining the calendar.  I cannot at this point.  I started the discussion at the request of a member, but I cannot take the lead here.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Bryan Elliott

Jun 17, 2022, 5:59:46 PM6/17/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I do not see this on the calendar - are we doing one tonight?  If so, how many volunteers?  How many LNCer's are usually there?

Secretary LNC

Jun 17, 2022, 6:05:32 PM6/17/22
to lnc-business
We need to set a separate calendar with this or work with staff to get this on the calendar.  I do not know the answer to your other questions as this is not something I routinely attended last term.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Angela McArdle

Jun 17, 2022, 6:11:32 PM6/17/22
to lnc-business
I have a few other pressing things I'm working on today but I will work with staff to get a calendar and schedule up next week.

Angela McArdle, Chair
Libertarian National Committee

Secretary LNC

Jun 17, 2022, 6:13:09 PM6/17/22
to lnc-business
Thank you Mdm Chair.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jun 24, 2022, 12:52:12 PM6/24/22
to lnc-business
Can anyone do tonight?  Members were counting on this happening if at all possible.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Connor Nepomuceno

Jun 24, 2022, 2:06:31 PM6/24/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
I can do tonight

Secretary LNC

Jun 24, 2022, 2:31:41 PM6/24/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
THANK YOU CONNOR - can anyone give Connor instructions??

Connor Nepomuceno

Jun 24, 2022, 5:24:13 PM6/24/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
Am I doing this alone? This could be fun. I better make double margaritas.

I will need a link and a time. I can get it on Facebook as soon as it’s ready.

Secretary LNC

Jun 24, 2022, 5:40:14 PM6/24/22
to lnc-business
I have done this - so I am not sure what the link or anything is.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jun 24, 2022, 5:43:25 PM6/24/22
to lnc-business
I heard from a member this is the link

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Secretary LNC

Jun 25, 2022, 11:26:34 AM6/25/22
to lnc-business
Can  we work out a calendar for this before next Friday sneaks up on us?

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Andrew Watkins

Jun 25, 2022, 11:30:16 AM6/25/22
to lnc-bu...@lp.org
It might be helpful to have some sort of visual of each others availability that can then be used to create a schedule. I know there’s a simple program that people can highlight certain times during a given week but the name escapes me. I’m sure others here might know what I’m referring to. I’ll try to look into it.