Meeting Information for Monthly E-Meeting 7/3/22 at 8pm

Secretary LNC

Jun 27, 2022, 12:24:47 AM6/27/22
to lnc-business, State Chairs
Please see this post and use it to share with your social following and affiliates:

Newer LNC members may not be familiar with One Note.  For each meeting, I will prepare a One Note notebook that will contain all information in one place you will need for the meeting.  The link for the notebook for this meeting is:  https://tinyurl.com/JulyLNC-EMeeting

The notebook can, and often is, supplemented up through the day of the meeting.  Please let me know if a short tutorial video on using One Note would be helpful.
In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos
LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250